1. Frankenweenie (2012)
2. Corpse Bride (2005)
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THIS
I’ve been cheated my whole life.
"Every story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. Not necessarily in that order." - Tim Burton.
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
Book Ron was an interesting, attractive and relatable character, and I feel that the movies really unfairly relegated him to the position of comic relief. The dynamics of the trio had to be simplified into hero + heroine + mascot, and that robbed us of a truly fascinating…
ANYTHING BUT THE TELEPHONE
ALL. OF. THIS.